Need a PDF Library Wrapper(Urgent)

shashkiranr

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All,

I need a wrapper for a PDF library. There are many pdf libraries in the forum but none is a stable one and the rendering is not good enough. I want it for pre lollipop devices. This library is in GitHub

https://github.com/muennich/mupdf/tree/master/platform/android

I am ready to pay 25$. Kindly let me know if it is possible as i need it very urgently. I can pay more depending upon the completion.

Send me a PM.

Regards,
SK

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

shashkiranr

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @walterf25 ,

I will pay another 25$ upon completion. I really dont mind spending the money. I want a stable pdf library that will work with all android version.

Problem is i have finish a pdf viewer app in the next 2 weeks. :( I am working on the full UI and everything so if it is possible for you to wrap this library, i will be eternally grateful + the fee.

Kindly let me know if it possible.

Regards,
SK

picenainformatica

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why do not use Acrobat Reader?

May be a stupid question but. ..

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@shashkiranr: Depending on where we live, 25$ can be a lot of money or just 5 minutes of work. In the USA or Europe, it's a very low amount. It's not even my hourly rate for example. That's why people laugh at your proposal.
Did you try this library ?
5 minutes, Really?, i'm no expert at Java, but I really doubt that it would take only 5 minutes to wrap a PDF library.

If that's all it takes then I would do it for free.

Walter

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
5 minutes, Really?, i'm no expert at Java, but I really doubt that it would take only 5 minutes to wrap a PDF library.

If that's all it takes then I would do it for free.

Walter

I think that you did not understood what Informatix said. He said, someones 5 min. of work is paid by &25 , and in some counties $25 is worth of whole week of working. He is not saying that this lib can be done in 5 min.

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that you did not understood what Informatix said. He said, someones 5 min. of work is paid by &25 , and in some counties $25 is worth of whole week of working. He is not saying that this lib can be done in 5 min.
I understood just fine,
Depending on where we live, 25$ can be a lot of money or just 5 minutes of work.
This sentence does not make sense, I think he meant
Depending on where we live, 25$ can be a lot of money for just 5 minutes of work.

Cheeres,
Walter

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I understood just fine,
This sentence does not make sense, I think he meant

Cheeres,
Walter
No, Jaames is right. I meant:
Depending on your country and your job, 25$ = a lot of money OR 25$ = 5 minutes of work.

You cannot wrap a library in 5 minutes. It's the time needed by Eclipse to open ! :)

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
In my county, $25 is whole day of working for middle class :/ ...

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
In France, the minimum amount that you can earn in a whole day is about 76 euros (about 86 U$D).
That's great... But, France is France. I would love to live and work there. Although, someone have to live in countries like mine :D. I love it if don't count the financial situation ... BiH :)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's great... But, France is France. I would love to live and work there. Although, someone have to live in countries like mine :D. I love it if don't count the financial situation ... BiH :)

In some countries you earn more, but your expenses are greater.

The ideal would be to save money in a rich nation and then go and enjoy life in a country where life is cheaper ;)