need B4A-develop-Help for a new App-Project

Wolfgang Trageiser

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I'm looking for an experienced B4A developer who will develop a "basic framework" for an app, which I can then further develop.
The task would be the following:"I need a master data / account maintenance / facility of the user(Name, first name, account name, zip code, date of birth, street, city, email, etc.)
This should have the following characteristics:
a) All entries are entered via a CustomerListView (every single entryis a line in the CLV - each panel should consist of 3 objects, Bitmap, Edittext, BMP
b) Mandatory fields are recognizable and will change in color after input(via bitmap of the clv) line
c) All values are then stored as KVS2 data
d) the code should be as compatible as possible with B4I
e) The master data is a data record of the MySQL table (at 1 & 1) and should be used with this(via time ticker every 60 minutes is checked if an update is necessary)
f) All views should be centered (horizontally / vertically) on all devices (device drives) "
g) a nice / stable menu handling should also be integratedAccess to the FTP access data as well as the MYSQL database of 1und1 are of course delivered.Best with small inline documentation / description in the crucial places, which is why is made. I would pay depending on quality and execution for 300+ euros.
Who is interested or knows someone who can and wants to do this?
greetingwolfgang

Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I'm looking for an experienced B4A developer who will develop a "basic framework" for an app, which I can then further develop.
The task would be the following:"I need a master data / account maintenance / facility of the user(Name, first name, account name, zip code, date of birth, street, city, email, etc.)
This should have the following characteristics:a) All entries are entered via a CustomerListView (every single entryis a line in the CLV - each panel should consist of 3 objects, Bitmap, Edittext, BMPb) Mandatory fields are recognizable and will change in color after input(via bitmap of the clv) linec) All values are then stored as KVS2 datad) the code should be as compatible as possible with B4I) The master data is a data record of the MySQL table (at 1 & 1) and should be used with this(via time ticker every 60 minutes is checked if an update is necessary)f) All views should be centered (horizontally / vertically) on all devices (device drives) "g) a nice / stable menu handling should also be integratedAccess to the FTP access data as well as the MYSQL database of 1und1 are of course delivered.Best with small inline documentation / description in the crucial places, which is why is made. I would pay depending on quality and execution for 300+ euros.
Who is interested or knows someone who can and wants to do this?
greetingwolfgang
all that for 300 + euros, wow.

:confused::confused::confused:

Wolfgang Trageiser

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, the Price is to low. What is a good/fair Price? Please send me an Info / offer for a Price you could do it.

mrred128

Licensed User
Longtime User
When working out a price, you need to identify where the actual work and skill is required. A few little words can balloon the project's complexity.....and ultimate cost.

a & b require input validation and can easily extend project time by 6-7 times, depending on complexity. It's the most common way we miss deadlines...lesser experienced people make changes that implicate these rules.

d is a big one. It requires special people with real experience. This B4X platform can make things much easier, but iPhone and Android are still very different beasts.

Sure, throw some MySQL in there.

There are some zeros missing from your offer.

So, you are asking a highly skilled and experienced programmer to do so much for so little. My suggestion (for real) is for you to get some HTML/php guy that can fulfill your needs by cutting-and-pasting much of his/her old work into yours. It will give you function and you can evolve (subsidise you own efforts) into the end code you want.... in time.

keirS

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, the Price is to low. What is a good/fair Price? Please send me an Info / offer for a Price you could do it.

300 Euros sounds more like a daily rate to me. Your description of what you want to do doesn't make sense. You talk about FTP and MySQL. How are the two connected? What is the FTP used for? Is the MySQL database at 1&1 on shared hosting or VPS, dedicated server? You need a far more detailed specification for anyone to be able to give you a realistic price.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
all that for 300 + euros, wow.

:confused::confused::confused:

a,b,c,d,e,f no problem
g) i have not understood what you are asking.

in my opinion for such a job i would take about 1500 euro. but it really depends from where the developer is.
where i live 1500 euro is not much but for a guy from Romanian or Brazil its a lot of money so i guess you may find someone that is ready to do that for the price you offered but i doubt if he will have the skills to do that as you expect.

btw from my experience, if you are planning to add a lot of records to the CLV you will have bad result although there was recently an update if i remember correctly for CLV where each item is created when user is scrolling but i have not tried it so maybe it will work fine anyway my choice would be ULV and not CLV.

Last edited:

Wolfgang Trageiser

Licensed User
Longtime User
i have now two offers from two People for 500ā‚¬ / 600$.
actually i am at Holiday and come back on 23.9.
then i will go on with the Project

there was a missing carriage return at my Point -G-
"g) a nice / stable menu handling should also be integratedAccess to the FTP access data as well as the MYSQL database of 1und1 are of course delivered"

should
g) a nice / stable menu handling should also be integrated
(Access to my FTP-place - for PHP-files which do the access to the MYSQL database of 1und1 - i will send by email)