Android Question Need SDK Port to B4A (Bounty)

Bryanne Vega

Licensed User
Longtime User
(If this matter goes in another forum area please advise)

I am looking to port the Clover SDK to B4A. I don't still understand the methods to do so, what I need to do in this SDK is simple (I've got parts of it already in Android Studio).

If you have the skills and could do this for a few bucks for your time, please contact me through the forum with your asking price. Please be gentle in your asking price, this is for a single person use.

https://github.com/clover/clover-android-sdk

This SDK also has OAuth 2 , CORS, Webhooks etc.

Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
(If this matter goes in another forum area please advise)

I am looking to port the Clover SDK to B4A. I don't still understand the methods to do so, what I need to do in this SDK is simple (I've got parts of it already in Android Studio).

If you have the skills and could do this for a few bucks for your time, please contact me through the forum with your asking price. Please be gentle in your asking price, this is for a single person use.
Vega, you should post a link to the SDK, I've googled it but found several links and not sure which one is the correct one.
If it is not too complicated i can do it for you.

Thanks,
Walter

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What is the Clover SDK? Can you post SDK-Source (JAVA) and documenttion?

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Bryanne Vega

Licensed User
Longtime User
Another thing that can be done is take an example and add it as a library or such. Please contact me this is very much needed.

Upvote 0