Need Some Ideas

Discussion in 'Code Samples & Tips' started by Louis, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Louis

Louis Active Member Licensed User

Hi Erel, Would you happen to still have your modified version of Hekkus? I am trying to figure out a way to pass the UnmanagedObject to the Channel.new1() method. When I go ahead and directly pass the UnmanagedObject to the Channel.new1() method even though it takes and IntPtr and the UnmanagedObject returns an IntPtr, it says that I believe the Channel() method needs an interface to IConvertable. I'm not sure how to do this, and am now assuming even if I have a wrapper to hold the IntPtr that it will still yield the same results as the UnmanagedObject method. How can I go about fixing this? Any ideas? I've got the hekkus source well the .net version, but I wondered Erel what property types you added, what do the sound.value and music.value hold? Thanks, I guess I am quite anxious to get this library working because I have awesome surround sound games I want to get started on! Keep up the good work!

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I don't have the source code.
    But the only modifications I did were to add the Sound.Value and music.Value.
    These properties just return the object:
    Code:
    public Sound Value
    {
     get {
    return this;}
    }

public Music Value
    {
     get {return this;}
    }

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice