Basic4ppc Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuClear

What a pitty

It is very sad info. :(
It was a fruit of knowlege!
I can not imagine how I will do my program without user tips....
And of course Your answers with solutions, Erel !

Last edited:

stbi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, the link on your homepage to this new forum is wrong (backslash inside URL).

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It brought me here with no problems...most of the browsers i know automaticaly correct baclslashes...

Astragali

Licensed User
Sorry to hear that the old forum died an untimely death, but it's great to be working under vBulletin - I'm already used to that from the Astraware forums! Nice choice, Erel!

stbi

Licensed User
Longtime User
the link "Come and join the new forum" in the news section of the Basic4ppc-homepage

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
Even though the old server died, is there not an old back-up that some of the data could be retrieved from??
I saw this topic http://www.b4x.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22 which refers to cached remains of the old forum scattered across Google etc.
It's a pity to think that all that knowledge has been lost and we have to start again.

Regards,
RandomCoder

GeoTrail

Licensed User
Longtime User
I still have the old database backup file and the attachements with examples and things, and the database is the most important part.
But converting all those old posts into vBulletin format will take along time and the integrity of the new forum would not be guaranteed since phpBB3 has a much more complex database table layout then vBulletin.

Status
Not open for further replies.