Games New game company name suggestions?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Crash Games
will serve dual purpose:
1- "Crash" is for action
2- is like you said

go for CG

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I like it, but will it make players think my games will crash??? :)

Nop!
No one will ever imagine or a thought comes to their mind, that a game programmer would promote a game that crashes.. they will all
think of a positive meaning.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My best game has had 408,000 download and I make £700 a month from 53000 active installs.
"Basically, when a player clicks an ad, a small amount of money is paid to me by the advertiser, anything between £0.05 and £1.00"

To get £700 per month, since the average per click is about £0.5, those 53,000 users should click 1,400 / month.
Are you sure that you earn only for clicks? "Impressions" have little importance?

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
"Basically, when a player clicks an ad, a small amount of money is paid to me by the advertiser, anything between £0.05 and £1.00"

To get £700 per month, since the average per click is about £0.5, those 53,000 users should click 1,400 / month.
Are you sure that you earn only for clicks? "Impressions" have little importance?
when I say clicks are worth between 0.05 and 1.0 that doesn't mean the average is the middle! :) Most clicks are much closer to 0.05, the average is really around £0.16 per click.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What next?
More games!!!

I hope that you don't think that any game you (or anybody else) develop will have the same luck. Probably 1 / 10,000 will get 400,000 downloads.
If you asked b4x members how many downloads they got you would be surprised, I think.
THE guru of LibGDX, with his game, got about 500 downloads!

The main reason for the success of your two apps is that Invaders has been a famous game for decades.
Probably even games like Pacman or Tetris have got the same success.