Android Question New License

JMtin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,

I had standard version of basic4android, but now i bought the enterprise version with another email for my personal apps, and when i installed the last version of b4a it dind't ask me for the new license and email.
what must i do?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The licensefile of you B4A is valid for ever.

The standard or Professional is just for check if you are eligable to get a new version on the webpage here....

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
so there is no license file difference? I thought the standard blocked library access aswell?

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
so there is no license file difference? I thought the standard blocked library access aswell?

No. If you have an license file then you can use libs... You cannot use libs with the TRIAL....
Again. The licensefile is forever valid. Even if the subscription of updates ends...
buying standard give you two months the possibility to download new releases here on website.
Pro give you 2 years this possibility....

After subscription end the licensefile is still valid! You just can not get a new release till you buy an new version. And while enxtending your subscription you will not recieve a new license file... Just the updatetime is changed on website here :)

The TC buyed a new one with a new email. So he got a second licence file. Please note that the TC must be logged in with this new email here in forum to get this updates...

Or write to contact and tell that he should extend your already exiting emailadress here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0