New website coming soon

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hiya all,
This week I replaced one of my websites, and next week I intend on replacing another one of my websites, and then one more after that.

Below is one of the designs that I'm considering using. It took me about 20 minutes to find three free to use phone images online, I place them together with shadows so they looks half decent. I then placed a screenshot of one of my business apps on the screen of the Samsung.

Top 3rd of the homepage so far, but I might use the other design that I've been playing about with today.
Website-Homescreen.jpg

Yes yes yes I know I know I know, the phone images are not perfectly lined up, I'll adjust them at a later date if I use this version of the website.

Enjoy...

Last edited:

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hiya all,
I've not been working for a couple of day, not even on my new soon to be released website. This morning I took a new screenshot on my phone just to show this great community a phone view of the top third of the website.

It's thanks to this great community why I've had relatively good success with developing apps for clients on Android devices.

Yes I develop custom apps for clients using B4X, so what, they are more than happy with the final results and I get paid in full with absolutely no issues whatsoever. That's to anybody who says that you can't develop professional business apps for businesses using B4X, YOU'RE INCORRECT :p

I'm now expanding out to try and get even more work, that's what the new websites are for, yes I'm even getting a free phone number (toll free number) for potentially new clients to call.
Screenshot_20190727-111555.png

So thanks to everyone on here...

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
yes it does kook quite good : just one thing though -> We build apps that allows you business (should be : We build apps that ALLOW <- No S....

surely alignment is really creepy .......

good luck with all that lets hope that things don't overwhelm you with that free number > how much you going to pay for that? :D:p

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
[GrammarNaziMode]The word 'allows' should be 'allow' - no 's' on the end.[/GrammarNaziMode]

:p:D

You are 100% correct,
I've not updated that particular sentence as yet, but luckily it was already in my Google Keep alongside a few other silly grammar mistakes that will be corrected tomorrow. I've also recreated the annoying phone images and I transformed all three images correctly this time.

Thank you for your feed back @SeaBee, cheers...

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hiya all,
This week I replaced one of my websites, and next week I intend on replacing another one of my websites, and then one more after that.

Below is one of the designs that I'm considering using. It took me about 20 minutes to find three free to use phone images online, I place them together with shadows so they looks half decent. I then placed a screenshot of one of my business apps on the screen of the Samsung.

Top 3rd of the homepage so far, but I might use the other design that I've been playing about with today.
View attachment 82539

Yes yes yes I know I know I know, the phone images are not perfectly lined up, I'll adjust them at a later date if I use this version of the website.

Enjoy...
Hi Peter,
Did you build your website with B4J?

Thanks

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
even getting a free phone number (toll free number) for potentially new clients to call.
I've been using this mob for over a year now, they've been good:

https://www.tollfreeforwarding.com

Although our use case was to have a phone number in a different country, forward to local or mobile numbers here (Australia), whereas your case might be all be within the UK, but... they are still worth a look.

edit: well, that's my first-ever problem - apparently website url must be https not http (fair enough ;-)

Last edited: