New XUI App (and Desktop Consolle...) for restaurant or pizzeria

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A few weeks ago I was contacted to create a system or App similar to Just Eat, but for a specific customer.
The App that must run on Android and iOS must collect the orders of the registered customer and send them to Pizzeria (but can be any type of Fast Fod or takeaway food)
The customer has a platform that receives the orders. So he prepares them and evades with a bellhop. Cash on delivery.

So within 4 working days (already taking advantage of the XUI classes I had already developed for other Apps) with B4X and some PHP scripts I have created a system that collects the orders of the customers who created an account, sends them to a MySQl DB on a server (strictly free, altavista.org) and with B4J I developed a small console that allows you to receive orders and indicate the progress, so the customer knows if the order is WAITING, PREPARATION or DELIVERY.

Here are some screens.

Android Version
Video1 (a).gif

iOs Version
Video1b (i).gif

Change order state
stato.png

DESKTOP CONSOLLE
Consolle 1.png Consolle 2.png Consolle 3.png

Obviously at the first access requires registration that is confirmed by an email.

If you have any suggestions or questions .... feel free to write :D:D:D

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
why php and not B4J?:rolleyes:
The desktop part is in b4j. In php are just some parts that are on a web space (free) that promise the App and the Consolle to access the database.

Something like this

If I wanted to write in B4j the server I would have to use BANano or ABMaterial, but the free web space does not allow me to install one of my servers and I have not yet managed to learn AB products

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to sell the sources.
If you are interested, contact me in private.

PS. I sell the source because the customer has finally given up and thinks of buying it later and I would like to recover at least the expenses of the time I lost.

Last edited: