Newbie: animation

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by texaspoker11, May 29, 2008.

1. texaspoker11

texaspoker11 New Member

Hi!

First, sorry my english, I am a hungarian man. I found out this program now, tested some command...

How can I animated this picture on the screen? I tried to modify the "sprite.sbp" settings, but the program was froozen...

The picture is too big?

How can i draw two pictures (with alternate) to the same place an with second changes or alternate picture when pushing a button?

09scatter_anim.jpg (2640x55 --> 44 cube - 60x55 pix)

explodeSprite.New2(AppPath & "\explode.gif",5,44,44,5) 'Create the explode sprite.

Modify: explodeSprite.New2(AppPath & "\09scatter_anim.jpg",44,60,55,44)

Greet the help

Attached Files:

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Change line 39 in the sprite example to:
    Code:
    Sprite.New2(AppPath & "\09scatter_anim.jpg",44,60,55,60)

3. texaspoker11

texaspoker11 New Member

when I press "RUN", the program starts the compiling, but the program is frozen off... necessary to restart the MIO P340. (WM5)

Tested in the Desdtop: explodeSprite.New2(AppPath & "\09scatter_anim.jpg",44,60,55,40) ... explodeSprite.LifeTimeCounter = 44

It is working perfektly... the PDA is weak?

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  4. atlantis

atlantis New Member

Help me

Hi All!

I try everything already... (try the program, some days)
    But I don't realize: how I can make it, that a "background" - named picture load up for background, then onto this picture draw 2 or 3 pictures different places simultaneously...

For example I have: background.jpg (coordinates: x=0, y=0), 1.jpg (10,10), 2.jpg (50,50), 2.jpg (100,100)

Greet the help

Attached Files:

• slot.sbp
      File size:
      657 bytes
      Views:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice