newbie problem

bernie82

I came aboard yesterday and I have downloaded files as directed. I start basic4android and go to tools and then to configure paths. The system accepted the paths I entered.From there I ran Avd manager and get the Message "cannot find the file specified".

Please help

mjcoon

Licensed User
I came aboard yesterday and I have downloaded files as directed. I start basic4android and go to tools and then to configure paths. The system accepted the paths I entered.From there I ran Avd manager and get the Message "cannot find the file specified".

Please help

You are asking your question in the wrong sub-forum: see "Android Development Forum - Basic4android > Other Products > Basic4ppc (Windows Mobile)" at the top of the page.

Mike.

bernie82

AVD problem

I think my problem is in tools/ config path. I had trouble find the path to Javc and android.jar. When I finally got a config path accepted, I tried to run AVD manager and got "system cannot find the file specified" message. I need help in resolving config path.
Thanks for helping.

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Where did you install the Android sdk? Don't put it in a folder with a space in it's name like Program Files. Instead put it in C:\Android