Next Big Thing?

What project would you like to create next?

• Total voters

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I guess the price depends on how much time and effort will be put into it.
Although this kind of project is really not my thing, I don't see it having a such low price...
I believe 50€ would be a fair promotional price and about 150€ afterwards.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I dear to add a couple of advices...

* when announcing the development start, set the list of features it will include. Unless really important, don't give in to every feature suggestion/demand.

*emphasis on "selling source code" and not a complete finished product. As you have noticed, most will ask a 99% finished product, and then just add that 1% to call it their own .

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

* when announcing the development start, set the list of features it will include. Unless really important, don't give in to every feature suggestion/demand.

*emphasis on "selling source code" and not a complete finished product. As you have noticed, most will ask a 99% finished product, and then just add that 1% to call it their own .
Thank you very much for your advice, it's really helpful !
We are doing the case study of the project so as soon as we announce it we will do it as you have suggested :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

What should we call the post in share my creations?
"VoIP System" ?
:)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It depends... will it only concentrate on the VoIP implementation or be more PBX feature oriented....
So either VoIP Base implementation either PBX framework

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The project has been announced :

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We have added to list "Features to be added" :
-Avaya integration
As many of you know that Avaya is leading in the field of VoIP so we will add a feature to integrate the features of Avaya in the project which is amazing because with this feature you can transform the call from Avaya phone device to your own server which will give you the ability to :
1- Control and manage the call from the server side (record , log , etc...) (B4J Server App)
2- You can answer the phone call from anywhere in the world (B4A + B4i Client App)

*This is an extra feature to the app meaning the app will not need any Avaya equipment and it does not need Avaya SDK to work, it's only an extra feature.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We have added to list "Features to be added" :
-Avaya integration
As many of you know that Avaya is leading in the field of VoIP so we will add a feature to integrate the features of Avaya in the project which is amazing because with this feature you can transform the call from Avaya phone device to your own server which will give you the ability to :
1- Control and manage the call from the server side (record , log , etc...) (B4J Server App)
2- You can answer the phone call from anywhere in the world (B4A + B4i Client App)

*This is an extra feature to the app meaning the app will not need any Avaya equipment and it does not need Avaya SDK to work, it's only an extra feature.

Because of this feature we have added the support for : h.264 codec , almost all the phones use h.264 codec so it will be easier to integrate any VoIP service in the project.

bussi04

Licensed User
Longtime User
When you create an e-learning system pls consider to create a configurable testimonial upload system (text and voice) too.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For the e-learning project, another feature would be Time Limited Test (like in a real classroom)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
E-Learning system has been announced :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We have started a new POLL, guess what is the next great project and you will get 25% discount if you guess it correctly :)

BTW, come and say hi to us in our forum :)