Votes: 19 79.2%
  • VPN : NordVPN Alternative

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

You know us at B4XCode we always love to take it to the next level.

Yesterday we had a meeting planning our next big projects and we came up with a long list but there were 2 projects that really made us stop what we are doing and think if we could do them.

And guess what? yup we can do them :)

So i would like to to make a POLL to see which project you would like us to do first

1- Virtual Machine : Exactly like Virtual box which allows you to create your own virtual machine in Windows, MAC OS, Linux, etc..
This project will be fully made in B4J :)

2- VPN : Exactly like NordVPN which allows you to create a server in B4J and connect clients (B4A) to it

Let us know which one you prefer most :)

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1- Virtual Machine : Exactly like Virtual box which allows you to create your own virtual machine in Windows, MAC OS, Linux, etc..
This project will be fully made in B4J :)
i voted for the 1st one, simply because i am curious how it will be programmed with B4J and how it will run in the end.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Virtual Machine : very interesting and ambitious project, I would like to see it realized

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
a lot of members picked the VM

As you know guys it would take a lot time developing it because it's really not a simple task and it would take from 45-60 days to be completed.

So that being said, how much should we set the cost price?

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I think that such a project is not priced, it's fantastic, however you have accustomed us to have high quality code at a minimum price, I think it could be a good compromise 120 $

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that such a project is not priced, it's fantastic, however you have accustomed us to have high quality code at a minimum price, I think it could be a good compromise 120 $
We set minimum prices because we want everyone to see how powerful B4X is, so i think 120$ is too much for some people :)

between 80-100 is fair and doable for everyone i think and it can cover 50% of our costs :)

Side Information :
*BTW the prices we set are not profitable at all, until this moment we didn't make a single profit.
We set the prices to cover up the costs of the time spending, communications, using our company time and effort costs, etc...
Our main goal is not profit, it's making B4X no1 development platform, this is our goal and will always be :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you actually upload your apps onto the play store?
Hello,

We only sell source codes and ready to publish products so we don't upload products to the play store unless it's for the demo purposes or upon client request.

:)

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
BTW should we do that? Should we upload content on Google play?

Let me know what you think :)

I'm the wrong person to ask that question too. I only create bespoke software solutions for clients from invoicing to JIT stock control systems to warehousing solutions, bespoke Android barcode apps, formulation systems etc etc etc.

I personally don't upload apps to the play store, it's too crowded for my liking.

Anyway I enjoy interacting with new clients and creating database driven Windows, MacOS and Android powered solutions.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm the wrong person to ask that question too. I only create bespoke software solutions for clients from invoicing to JIT stock control systems to warehousing solutions, bespoke Android barcode apps, formulation systems etc etc etc.

I personally don't upload apps to the play store, it's too crowded for my liking.

Anyway I enjoy interacting with new clients and creating database driven Windows, MacOS and Android powered solutions.
110% agree :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X Family ♥ we will first release the VPN then the Virtual Machine because the VPN will take less time compared to the Virtual machine :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Amazing VPN Project has been announced :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Done.

For the past 72 hours we were developing, generating ideas, and figuring out from where to start.
3 white boards, 4 note books and a lot of google spread sheets sharing 🤣

Dear @Erel :
1- We love you and thank you for making this possible for us ♥
2- We will take B4J, B4A, B4I to the next level, and that's a promise :)
3- We would like to show you what we mean by taking B4X to the next level 😁

The next project :

-Innovation? Check
-Next Level? Check
-B4X ? Check

Enough with the introductions... The next project is :
Gaming, Virtual Machine, B4J Server, B4X Clients, B4J Web application.
Guessed it yet?...

The next project is : Cloud Gaming
(No need to install the games on your PC, IOS or Android and waste a lot of disk space or having to have great device specs, etc... , simply go to a website or open an IOS,Android client and play the games you love. Simple & Fast.)

-The Virtual Machine (VM) will be created in B4J - Exactly like Virtual Box
-Games? : any game, from PUBG to GTA just install the game you would like in the B4J VM (Games Library)
-Clients : B4X + Web Application to play games on the web as well
-Database : MS SQL, My SQL
-VPN Enabled : We have already created a VPN Client & Server and it will be included in the solution
-JRDC2 Technology
-Much more features will be announced in the announcement :)

Next level yet? Nope there are a looooooot of other features that will simply amazing you...
This amazing project will be announced within 48-72 hours, Stay tuned :)

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
And the journey begins 😊
B4XCodeCloudGaming.jpg