No (background) color on contols of device

miklquick

Licensed User
Most controls to be placed on forms have the option to set a font color and a (background) color. On my desktop the colors show. But on my device (Medion Pocket PC MD 95000) most colors do not show. For example irrespective of which colors I set for font or background of a "button" the text is black and the background grey.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a solution to the problem?

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User

miklquick

Licensed User
Hi Erel,

Having used Basic4PPC since January and being very pleased by the features and performance I want to say something personally to you.

I appreciate very much your enthusiasm and support for any questions whatever reasonable or silly they may be. Hardly is a question posted that one gets a qualified help and response.

I need not mention that your advice in this matter was superb. 10 minutes after posting my question I had your answer, downloaded and installed the link software and - of course - it worked !

YOU ARE GREAT !

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Newer devices include .Net CF 1.0 sp3 install in ROM (WM6.0 is installed with .Net CF 2.0)
Slight correction Erel. Some 2003SE devices came with SP2 in ROM (like my Axim X30) so if I want the SP3 fixes then I have to load SP3 onto the device. Later 2003SE devices may well have SP3 in ROM.