iOS Question No provisioning profile provider found for profile

Vern

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm upgrading to B4i 5.3 and now I can't compile & build (the Beta was working just fine). I've created and downloaded a new development certificate and provisioning profile but the build fails every time with the message "No provisioning profile provider found for profile". I can't even compile a test program to install the B4i bridge. Does anybody have a clue what's causing this problem?

aregan

Licensed User
Hi Vern,

I have the very same error message. I'm brand new to B4i so I might have done something wrong. But like you when I try to compile using my local mac I get the same error ""No provisioning profile provider found for profile". The provisioning profile been used is one I only created 10 minutes ago. Did you get this resolved?

Upvote 0

Vern

Licensed User
Longtime User
SOLUTION: This problem has nothing to do with the certificate or provisioning profile. The problem is, Xcode is not setup properly. When Xcode is upgraded, only the minimum components are installed. Open xcode (Finder-->Applications-->Xcode), if components are missing you will be warned and given the opportunity to install the missing components. Install them and B4i will work properly.

Upvote 0