Share My Creation NodeMCU(ESP8266) Server+DHT11+(3xDS18B20)+MagneticDoorSwitch+FixedIP+B4RSerializator

Discussion in 'B4R Share Your Creations' started by cliv, Dec 5, 2017.

1. cliv

cliv Member Licensed User

This is an example of server using NodeMCU(ESP8266) using library: rDHT v2.00, rESP8266 v1.00, rESP8266Wifi v1.30, rOneWire v1.00, rRandomAccessFile v1.80.
    For NodeMCU(ESP8266), you need to change DHT library line 122 in dht.cpp
    For Arduino, DHT library, remain original
    Schematic is this:
    Server read sensor and send data using B4RSerializator only when a client is connected. This monitor my home heating system, radiators, indoor temperature and humidity , outdoor temperature and door open/close.
    Partial server code here:
    And client build with B4A.

Local weather is from You can register and using API can download weather in json format for free 500 time/day.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

Very cool little project
    Peter Simpson likes this.
  3. NealXu

NealXu New Member

Hi...I have a Home Automation application where I need to use it as a WiFi-to-Serial link to an X10 PLC interface. I would like the option of it simultaneously acting as a hub for other HA related sensors using multiple WeMos D1 minis.
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

Is there a question in your comment or is it just that... A comment?
  5. adicontakt

adicontakt New Member

salut cliv ,(I see we are from the same country :) ) an interesting project you made , i am trying to do something the same , i just want o read data from a dht22 and a ds18b20 and put it in thingspeak
    i a have 2 ino (one for dht22 and one for ds)files but i don"t know how to combine them