Online Video Traning Course for Basic4Android

Do you think an online video training course for Basic4Android is a good idea?

• No, because I already know what I need to know about B4a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I definitely would want to buy this course

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric H

Licensed User
Longtime User
Online Video Traning Course for Basic4Android

I am wondering if there would be any community interest in an online video training course for Basic4Android? I have been thinking about this for quite some time, and would like to create such a course, but I would first like to find out if there would be significant interest.

As was the case with the Penny Press book on Basic4Android, I would also like to get consent from users who have made helpful forum posts, documentation, guides (Klaus and others) to make sure that I am able to expose those taking the course to much of the contributed resourses that are useful and important to accomplishing things with the B4a platform.

What are your thoughts on this? Would you consider paying a reasonable price for a Basic4Android video training course?

If I get all the i's dotted and t's crossed with the appropriate folks, as well as sense a significant level of interest in this course, I will begin working on it right away.

Thank you,

Please respond with your level of interest, questions, comments, advice, rants, death threats, 'you-can-use-my-code/posts' permissions, inappropriate jokes, requests, advice, and favorite color.

Eric H

BPak

Licensed User
Longtime User
Online?
I would need to download and watch it offline to be of value for me.