Option 'Copy' beside 'Code:' in message

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now that I have started developing in B4A, I have to do lots of searching and copy codes from message in the forum and test them.

I have to highlight the code text first to copy. Can we have an option 'Copy' beside 'Code:', so that clicking on it will copy the code text to clipboard ?
If not, at least, 'Select' option which highlights all text code and we can copy it.

Regards,

Anand

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can we have an option 'Copy' beside 'Code:',
Sounds good - Add this to appropriate "Bugs and WishLists" (this is discussion forum) - otherwise is will get lost in the wash of random posts...
We shall see where it progresses from there... The master is always open to new and practical functionality - where possible (time and priority influenced).

Ctrl-DownArrow is how we select "anything" now... (not overly arduous) - yet could be made easier - since we all want better, simpler, faster...

Thanks

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sounds good - Add this to appropriate "Bugs and WishLists" (this is discussion forum) - otherwise is will get lost in the wash of random posts...
We shall see where it progresses from there... The master is always open to new and practical functionality - where possible (time and priority influenced).

Ctrl-DownArrow is how we select "anything" now... (not overly arduous) - yet could be made easier - since we all want better, simpler, faster...

Thanks

I do not know how to move it to 'Wish list" Hope Erel will do it

Yes we use Ctrl+DownArrow, but it is time consuming and selects more or less many a times. Also I have seen the 'copy' / 'select' option in some forums.

Regards,

Anand