Wish Output Folder in Build Configuration

abhishek007p

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi! how about adding Output Folder for the build configuration?

hrGjBEg.png

Like what we have on the Visual Studio

1dnOQwS.png

This is useful for developer who uses multiple build configuration with different package name and Conditional Symbols

These output folder will just contain the APK file.

you can just easily implement it like this; after the project gets compiled, the compiled apk (from the objects folder) will be copied to the output folder provided in the selected build configuration.

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
makes sense, nothing as annoying as overwriting the same file on different builds and it will avoid accidental uploads of wrong versions.

sdixon

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did get B4ABuilder to work but is in a pain to keep multiple build configuration with different package names and Conditional Symbols apart. Too much copy / pasting and the margin for error is just too high.

Please consider adding this Erel. I stepped over from Delphi where this has always been available and it really helps to keep the bits and bytes where they belong.

rboeck

Licensed User
Longtime User
My wish is a extension of sdixon's wish: could we have one debug folder and one release folder - normaly 30% of my own apps are not useable, when i am away. In this situtation it would be nice that we could automaticly use the last release build.