iOS Question Panel Touch Event

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi

when i move my finger (fast) on a panel and log all x/y i maybe get 5-6 points. (screen has 375 pixels width)

how can i improve that? in b4a i use the Gestures lib from @agraham but in b4i we dont have something like that dont we?
i looked at @narek adonts "gestureRecognizer" but i could not get the DOWN/MOVE event like i have on a panel and i am not sure it will give me better results.

any ideas?

thanx, ilan

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi

when i move my finger (fast) on a panel and log all x/y i maybe get 5-6 points. (screen has 375 pixels width)

how can i improve that? in b4a i use the Gestures lib from @agraham but in b4i we dont have something like that dont we?
i looked at @narek adonts "gestureRecognizer" but i could not get the DOWN/MOVE event like i have on a panel and i am not sure it will give me better results.

any ideas?

thanx, ilan

Did you try with ireleaselogger and release mode ? Sometimes debug mode does not give good results. Just an idea ,not sure

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you try with ireleaselogger and release mode ? Sometimes debug mode does not give good results. Just an idea ,not sure

actually i am drawing with canvas the dots so i see only those 5-6 circles so the logs are ok.

making a smooth paint app with a panel and canvas is not really working. on b4a i get the same result but using the Gestures lib gives me great and very smooth results. such a lib would be a great addition for b4i

Upvote 0

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
EDIT: i found another solution that looks really smooth and i think its also fast enough.

i will post an example soon.

Upvote 0