Android Question panel's touch on top of any other touch event

ArminKH

Hi
If you see AhViewPager library on that we can create panel for each page and by using swipe(touch left to right or right to left)the pages changed
Now if we add any view on each panel and set an event for touch or click for each view still our panel's touch(created by using AhViewPager)is over each other touchs for views
If any body can help me please let me to know if this can be simply solved in my project
Because i need to use this possiblity on my app
Special tnx to @corwin42 for AhViewPager lib

ArminKH

@corwin42 u use this on AhViewPager lib
Have u any suggestion or solution for do this in b4a?
In your lib the panel's touch is on top of all view's touch
Thanx

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you encounter the same problem like with the SlideSwitch you need to contact the librar author to extend his touchevent in his lib like i did in slideSwitch

Upvote 0

ArminKH

If you encounter the same problem like with the SlideSwitch you need to contact the librar author to extend his touchevent in his lib like i did in slideSwitch
Thanks
But just i want to know how is possible AhViewPager's touch is on top of any other touch event in normal
I want to know because i have a movable panel and on this panel i have a button(has same size with panel) then when i add click event to this button then my panel is not movable....
For this reason i want to set my panel's touch event over any other touch event similar to AhViewPager
I want a simple solution in b4a or by using reflection
Excuse me for my english

Upvote 0

ArminKH

If u have RSStandOut library and free time then i can attach a small project for better explain
I want to add a click event for button on a movable panel

Upvote 0

ArminKH

In this sample i have a panel and a button
1- i want to a possiblity to move panel even by touch on button (when i touch on button then we can move panel???!!! similar to AhViewPager's Panel)
2- i want to add click event to panel but then my panel is not movable longeeeer

please help or suggest a solution to me
thanks @DonManfred

Attachments

• AAA.zip
    195.3 KB · Views: 315
Upvote 0

ArminKH

@Erel @corwin42
excuse me 4 mention
But this is very Necessary 4 me
Any idea ? Suggestion ? Solution ? ...
Mr @corwin42 u use this possiblity in AhViewPager lib i think