Share My Creation Paper Paratroopers

Paper Paratroopers

The player controls a gun turret at the bottom of the screen. The turret can swivel to cover a large area of the screen, but cannot move from its base.

Helicopters fly across the screen at varying heights, dropping paratroopers. The gun may fire multiple shots at once, and the shots may destroy helicopters or shoot paratroopers.

Paratroopers may be disintegrated by a direct hit, or their parachutes may be shot, in which case they will plummet to earth.

if 4 Paratroopers on the same side will reach the ground you loose.

Play the great 80's game again in 2 different modes.

- Paper Mode
- Classic Mode

link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=www.sagital.paratr

scr1.png

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I played this yesterday and really liked it. I like the simplicity of it and it inspires me to work harder on my own simple games.
I like the theme, having paper and original mode, maybe you could have more themes, based on seasons, summer and winter mode, neon glow mode, space theme, world war 2 theme. There could even be in app puirchases.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanx andy.

The theme suggestion is a very good idea i like it.

I managed to make this game also for ios (and desktop) so the idea is creating an online score database so android and ios users can compete.

I will work on that leaderboard and also implement more themes.

Thanx, ilan :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice game. I had been thinking when the paratrooper touch ground, it will on the sly to put a bomb that cannon. that will put panic to the gamer. and put some funny end when the cannon blow up

yes you are right i am planning to add this animation. :)