Share My Creation Personal PlayStore (B4A/B4J) - Source Code

Hello everyone :)

*Stating off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

As it's been discussed here :

We are more than happy to announce this really great project :
Personal Playstore

Every company/developer has multi projects and multi clients.
With each update the company/developer has to contact the client to let them know that there is a new update and they have to install it, either from playstore or by sending them an APK.
Also the more clients the more difficult to manage subscriptions.

With that being said, this project is used for :
1- Managing subscriptions
2- Managing own applications
3- Making it easier for the clients to install/update your own apps
4- One Store that contains only your projects (Own portfolio)
5- Monitor the clients installs (Professional Dashboard)
6- Monitor the current installed version on the client phone (very useful when a bug is reported so you can know the client is using the latest update)
7- Live Support
8- The client is able to keep track of his/her subscriptions

This project is built using :
1- B4A
2- B4J Web App
3- MS SQL
4- JRDC2

Some of many features :
-If the client subscription has ended then once he/she opens the app they will get a reminder to renew and they won't be able to update/install any app.
-Just like google playstore, when an update is uploaded, the client will be able to view if there is a new update and the information of that update (Description, Version code, Version name, etc..)

Screen shots :
1- System admin dashboard :
1626121058594.png

2-Client Playstore (App Page) :
View attachment 116282

Project Release Date : 1 Week (20-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+)
Project Price : 30$ Only

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

As always, Thank You,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
As you know the Android ecosystem checks for verified apps, how the customer will install my app passing this verification?
Hello,

Just like B4A-Bridge you will have to enable the permission of "Allow this app to install enteral apps"

Thank you,
Saif

amaxco

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

*Stating off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

As it's been discussed here :

We are more than happy to announce this really great project :
Personal Playstore

Every company/developer has multi projects and multi clients.
With each update the company/developer has to contact the client to let them know that there is a new update and they have to install it, either from playstore or by sending them an APK.
Also the more clients the more difficult to manage subscriptions.

With that being said, this project is used for :
1- Managing subscriptions
2- Managing own applications
3- Making it easier for the clients to install/update your own apps
4- One Store that contains only your projects (Own portfolio)
5- Monitor the clients installs (Professional Dashboard)
6- Monitor the current installed version on the client phone (very useful when a bug is reported so you can know the client is using the latest update)
7- Live Support
8- The client is able to keep track of his/her subscriptions

This project is built using :
1- B4A
2- B4J Web App
3- MS SQL
4- JRDC2

Some of many features :
-If the client subscription has ended then once he/she opens the app they will get a reminder to renew and they won't be able to update/install any app.
-Just like google playstore, when an update is uploaded, the client will be able to view if there is a new update and the information of that update (Description, Version code, Version name, etc..)

Screen shots :
1- System admin dashboard :
View attachment 116281

2-Client Playstore (App Page) :
View attachment 116282

Project Release Date : 1 Week (20-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+)
Project Price : 30$ Only

View attachment 116283

As always, Thank You,
Saif
You always meet and exceed your clients expectations, thank you B4XCode!

amaxco

Licensed User
Longtime User
We will create a service which all you need to do is use it in your app, it will check with the JRDC2 if he/she has a subscription by the Device ID then they can use the app and if not then the client won't be able to use the app, sounds good? :)
Sounds good? Sounds brilliant!

jerry07

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
1. B4J App - is this for store administration only or can also be used to host Windows applications (exe, msi files).
2. Not sure if this is even possible but could this be extended to iOS? I have little experience with iOS and absolutely no experience with any side loading of iOS applications. This is why I may sound stupid.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
1. B4J App - is this for store administration only or can also be used to host Windows applications (exe, msi files).
2. Not sure if this is even possible but could this be extended to iOS? I have little experience with iOS and absolutely no experience with any side loading of iOS applications. This is why I may sound stupid.
Hello,

1- The B4J Web App is used for the administrator to upload the apps, monitor clients subscriptions, apps installs and versions, upload apps updates. (Android Management)
2- Unfortunately it's only for android because IOS requires an external certificate to be installed on the device for each app you upload which can be a real headache.

Thank you,
Saif

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
If I understand correctly, this your good initiative targets only Android mobile apps(.APK). In future update, can you extend it to cover wear apps so that clients can have other options to download either mobile .APK or wear .apk where applicable since b4a is easy to develop wear apps?

2. For desktop apps (window, Mac and Linux), I know monitoring and licensing may not work under the same logic as that of Android and wear apps, however, can simple but secured separate licencing subscription be done for desktop apps so that programmer can be able to monitor, set trial date, advertise and publish desktop, mobile and wear apps on single interface of personal play store you are designing. OS and platform can be used to distinguish between mobile, desktop and wear apps for clients before downloading from their options

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
If I understand correctly, this your good initiative targets only Android mobile apps(.APK). In future update, can you extend it to cover wear apps so that clients can have other options to download either mobile .APK or wear .apk where applicable since b4a is easy to develop wear apps?

2. For desktop apps (window, Mac and Linux), I know monitoring and licensing may not work under the same logic as that of Android and wear apps, however, can simple but secured separate licencing subscription be done for desktop apps so that programmer can be able to monitor, set trial date, advertise and publish desktop, mobile and wear apps on single interface of personal play store you are designing. OS and platform can be used to distinguish between mobile, desktop and wear apps for clients before downloading his/her option
The possibilities for this project are endless, Currently it's only for android but making it for Windows apps as well is fairly easy and possible to do (Same functions, same background service) so you can use it for windows as well by creating the app store for windows (B4J).

Basically this is an app store and you can tailor it to your needs :)

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
The possibilities for this project are endless, Currently it's only for android but making it for Windows apps as well is fairly easy and possible to do (Same functions, same background service) so you can use it for windows as well by creating the app store for windows (B4J).

Basically this is an app store and you can tailor it to your needs :)
Ok, no problem, I will look at the code when it is published, just help make the code readable and simple to adapt so it can easily be tailored to individual need. Thank you Saif, is a great work already
Regards

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think this is exactly what i need.
I have fes Questions:
- Is the B4A playstore also Opensource? because i need to implement it in my own app

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is the B4A playstore also Opensource?
Hello Dear,

Yes, all the projects (B4A + B4J + MS SQL) are open source.

because i need to implement it in my own app
We have created a background service which you can import it into your own apps and it will check the licenses for each client by checking with the database using the deviceID.

Thank you,
Saif

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice,
Are other users able to publish their own apps to this appstore and track them? Maybe after a review process from my side.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice,
Are other users able to publish their own apps to this appstore and track them? Maybe after a review process from my side.
Hello Dear,

No, this project is for the business owners and developers that have multiple apps and multiple clients to help them manage their clients information and licenses.
Also to track the installs and make it easier for the clients to get the latest updates and view the company/developer portfolio.

Thank you,
Saif

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
No, this project is for the business owners and developers that have multiple apps and multiple clients to help them manage their clients information and licenses.
Also to track the installs and make it easier for the clients to get the latest updates and view the company/developer portfolio.

Too bad, that would be just what I needed. Maybe there will be an update in the future.
Thanks anyway,Great work and keep goin!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Too bad, that would be just what I needed. Maybe there will be an update in the future.
This part is easy to do by creating multiple admin users and each user is able to have his/her own store :)

We always do updates on our projects so maybe in the future we will release an update containing the above :)

Thanks anyway,Great work and keep goin!
Thank you my dear for your kind words ♥