Share My Creation Personal PlayStore (B4A/B4J) - Source Code

Hello everyone :)

*Stating off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

As it's been discussed here :

We are more than happy to announce this really great project :
Personal Playstore

Every company/developer has multi projects and multi clients.
With each update the company/developer has to contact the client to let them know that there is a new update and they have to install it, either from playstore or by sending them an APK.
Also the more clients the more difficult to manage subscriptions.

With that being said, this project is used for :
1- Managing subscriptions
2- Managing own applications
3- Making it easier for the clients to install/update your own apps
4- One Store that contains only your projects (Own portfolio)
5- Monitor the clients installs (Professional Dashboard)
6- Monitor the current installed version on the client phone (very useful when a bug is reported so you can know the client is using the latest update)
7- Live Support
8- The client is able to keep track of his/her subscriptions

This project is built using :
1- B4A
2- B4J Web App
3- MS SQL
4- JRDC2

Some of many features :
-If the client subscription has ended then once he/she opens the app they will get a reminder to renew and they won't be able to update/install any app.
-Just like google playstore, when an update is uploaded, the client will be able to view if there is a new update and the information of that update (Description, Version code, Version name, etc..)

Screen shots :
1- System admin dashboard :
1626121058594.png

2-Client Playstore (App Page) :
View attachment 116282

Project Release Date : 1 Week (20-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+)
Project Price : 30$ Only

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

As always, Thank You,
Saif

Last edited:

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif, I want to be able to have a mixture of B4A and B4J created applications, will this be possible using the Playstore

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

As we always do before releasing a project :)

To make sure the project is running without problems we are in the second QA stage, just in case there are any bugs.

We will release the project as soon as everything is working correctly and bugs free :)

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
a great project, requires a great commitment, and as always it will be a great product,
Thanks Saif

thanos

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer
Congrats for your project!
It might be very useful.
Is there exists a demo version?
And one more question. Maybe it is already answered but I did not read all posts carefully. Does the project comes with source code?
Regards.

Thanos

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
@sfsameer
Congrats for your project!
It might be very useful.
Is there exists a demo version?
And one more question. Maybe it is already answered but I did not read all posts carefully. Does the project comes with source code?
Regards.

Thanos

hello, I take the liberty of answering, usually @saif, publish a video to show your product, if you buy it and it comes with source code. I can guarantee that the code is always very well written and professional, the price is very low for a high quality product, buy it and you will be satisfied with it, guaranteed

thanos

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello, I take the liberty of answering, usually @saif, publish a video to show your product, if you buy it and it comes with source code. I can guarantee that the code is always very well written and professional, the price is very low for a high quality product, buy it and you will be satisfied with it, guaranteed
Thank you very much for your answer.
So, if I understood correctly:
1). The product comes with full source code.
2). There are not exists any demo to see the product
3). The buyer will be able to see an explanation video after he buy the product
Correct?

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Thank you very much for your answer.
So, if I understood correctly:
1). The product comes with full source code.
2). There are not exists any demo to see the product
3). The buyer will be able to see an explanation video after he buy the product
Correct?
corrected the first 2 items, the explanatory video is often posted here, so everyone can see the product

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dears,

1-Yes, we sell source codes, so as soon as you purchase the project you will receive the source codes.
2-Unfortunately there wont be a demo available because it's easy to decompile the APKs / Jars / Sites.
3-We will include a documentation showing how to setup the project and how to setup the background service that you should implement in your own applications to manage the client installs information and limitations.

Project Release Date : Today (21-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+)

Thank you,
Saif

thanos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dears,

1-Yes, we sell source codes, so as soon as you purchase the project you will receive the source codes.
2-Unfortunately there wont be a demo available because it's easy to decompile the APKs / Jars / Sites.
3-We will include a documentation showing how to setup the project and how to setup the background service that you should implement in your own applications to manage the client installs information and limitations.

Project Release Date : Today (21-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+)

Thank you,
Saif
Hello Saif.
It is really understandable!
Due to I have a real interest to buy this project would it be possible to post some more screens or a video in order to see more details (fields etc).
I started to develop my own solution for this problem and I would save so much time if your project feets my needs.
Regards

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif.
It is really understandable!
Due to I have a real interest to buy this project would it be possible to post some more screens or a video in order to see more details (fields etc).
I started to develop my own solution for this problem and I would save so much time if your project feets my needs.
Regards
Hello Dear,

Consider it done, once it's released today we will post screen shots and a video demo.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

We are more than happy to announce the project has been released and we have sent everyone the source codes via email and PM :)

*Tomorrow (22-07-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+ we will upload a video demo to show you how to use the project so we would recommend you wait before modifying the code to have a better understanding on how the project works.

*If you need any help please send us an email at : [email protected] and we will help you right away.
*Just in case, if you didn't receive the source codes please do not panic, just send us an email and we will send it to you right.

As always Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

The documentation will be uploaded shortly, we will notify you once it's published.

Thank you,
Saif