Photo of the Day

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,

I travel a lot, I thought I can upload a photo everyday on this thread.
This morning (Sat GMT-5) I was in downtown Baltimore, Maryland and shot this photo for most famous bookstore in the United States -Barnes and Noble.
Enjoy

Attachments

• BNBMMDjpg2.jpg
    BNBMMDjpg2.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks like a big piece of hail..
Over here is very cold since yesterday but no snow yet.. but we gona have a crazy winter.. is this (Global cooling) or what?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Google has launched an aggressive marketing campaign in the heart of New York City (Times Square), for Android Lollipop.. the huge LED screen is about 10 floors high,
you can compare with the cars.. being erected in the middle of Times Square at Broadway and 45th street, I think at least they spent $1000.. may be even more :)

Attachments

• Android3.jpg
    Android3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Android2.jpg
    Android2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Android1.jpg
    Android1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 181

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, I took this photo in the city of Nanjing, China, in 2010. in the shopping mall in city center.. the city government selected some little
kids (3-year olds) born on that date, and publicly celebrated their birthday. the party was in the middle of the ground floor, but all upper floors
were able to participate in the song.

Attachments

• Nanjing.jpg
    Nanjing.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 187

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The lost sheep of Israel in New York,
Some people in north-east the United States claim it was them whom Jesus meant when he said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.
they wear Star of David and preach in the streets of New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and other cities. I wish I had their seriousness and conviction
in my own beliefs. :)
(subject to approval from ilan12041981)

Attachments

• lostsheep.jpg
    lostsheep.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The lost sheep of Israel in New York,
Some people in north-east the United States claim it was them whom Jesus meant when he said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.
they wear Star of David and preach in the streets of New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and other cities. I wish I had their seriousness and conviction
in my own beliefs. :)
(subject to approval from ilan12041981)

well is like i would say i am santa... :D

the people on the left are very imaginative (and maybe very bored)

on the right are real jews...

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, I am Einstein.. if you are not intelligent enough don't call me.

What's amazing is they have no the slightest doubt in their mind that they are the real Jews!
the audience were facing them and that's why I couldn't take all in one photo. anyway, let them enjoy their First Amendment.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, that was not directed to you personally, Ilan, just a public warning :)
OK, I changed my mind.. I am Bach --------- Johannes Sebastian Bach..
(keep it in the context of the post ;))

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok missunderstanding, what i wanted to say is they are jews like i am santa (and i am not, ho ho ho)

and the reason is why the audience can not face them is they dont let you talk they are affraid of answers..
if they are jews ask them if they keep the jewish laws... (613 laws)
do they eat pork? do they turn on light on saturday? ... if yes then they have found a new religion "israelitis" no problem but leave the jews alone

everybody can belive in what he wants but what do they want from us jews?? o_O

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ask them if they keep the jewish laws... (613 laws)
do they eat pork? do they turn on light on saturday?

Good point, next time I will ask them this and try to record the answer.. but I am sure they are not Jews.. it is just listening to them and see how people practice their freedom of speech.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

all their point is that jesus was black and white people are bad ...
who cares if jesus was black or white what differece does it makes??

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan,
these are not them.. these people don't claim Jews and they are just fighting the white man. they said there is
scientific evidence that white man is primitive :) I think they are in Detroit. But those who are claiming Jews are
in New York and nearby states.. they always wear the star of David.

In the 80ies I was in Brooklyn, NY and there was similar group. the leader claimed he is the grand son of the African
Mahdi (Jesus) and changed his name to Yiesa (or Jesus)------------ bullcrap

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
oops sorry i thought they are the same but i know the people you are talking about "israelities''
and they say the same... i think those in the video also are israelities because they bring phrases from the bible like the israelities

the israelities also claim that the real jews are black and not white so the whole point is about black and white...

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is yet another group.. we now have 3 groups..

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The new World Trade Center in lower Manhattan, New York, is going to be a masterpiece and architectural miracle. Americans who travel abroad will feel more self-confidence when they see modern architecture.
The picture below is designed after the beams and naked steel frames left over after the destruction of the towers. With regards to the new PATH train station, I am sure no American travelling abroad would ever be embraced while seeing foreign metro stations.

Attachments

• wtc1.jpg
    wtc1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 161