iOS Question Please help, I have upload ipa file to itunes connect, but I don't have enough screenshot.

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by omigloo, Feb 24, 2015.

1. omigloo

omigloo Member Licensed User

Hi Erel, I use a local Mac machine connected over the local network. I have produced ipa file and upload to iTunes connect, but check when submitting application, Apple web system tips I have to upload the 3.5-inch, 4-inch, 4.7 inch, 5.5 inch, 8-inch screen shots and other size, I have a iphone5c, can only provide Screenshot 4 inches, and b4i can not let me execute app in iphone emulator, are there any suggestions, let me get all size screenshots. For example: Can I open the project through Xcode and how to perform but need to set it in the iphone emulator?? Thanks a lot.

2. MotoMusher

MotoMusher Active Member Licensed User

My suggestion is to go through the testflight process. I have been fortunate enough to find testers with each size phone, it will be something you need to work on. It's a pretty annoying part of the submission process.

It may be a good idea for some of us here to establish a test group for screenshot purposes to help people who do not have a lot of testers available. I can provide a 3.5 inch (4s). Take the spaces out of this and you can add me as an external tester if you would like. B ubbler G P S@g mail.c om

3. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

ilan likes this.
  4. omigloo

omigloo Member Licensed User

Hi Erel, it works. I have deploy to apple store success, thanks. Another question, I use iad in my app, after I deploy app to apple store success, I can't see any ad in my iad component. May I have any suggestion about how to see ad in my iad component ?

5. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Please start a new thread for a new question.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice