iOS Question Please help, I have upload ipa file to itunes connect, but I don't have enough screenshot.

omigloo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, I use a local Mac machine connected over the local network. I have produced ipa file and upload to iTunes connect, but check when submitting application, Apple web system tips I have to upload the 3.5-inch, 4-inch, 4.7 inch, 5.5 inch, 8-inch screen shots and other size, I have a iphone5c, can only provide Screenshot 4 inches, and b4i can not let me execute app in iphone emulator, are there any suggestions, let me get all size screenshots. For example: Can I open the project through Xcode and how to perform but need to set it in the iphone emulator?? Thanks a lot.

MotoMusher

Licensed User
Longtime User
My suggestion is to go through the testflight process. I have been fortunate enough to find testers with each size phone, it will be something you need to work on. It's a pretty annoying part of the submission process.

It may be a good idea for some of us here to establish a test group for screenshot purposes to help people who do not have a lot of testers available. I can provide a 3.5 inch (4s). Take the spaces out of this and you can add me as an external tester if you would like. B ubbler G P S@g mail.c om

Upvote 0

omigloo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, it works. I have deploy to apple store success, thanks. Another question, I use iad in my app, after I deploy app to apple store success, I can't see any ad in my iad component. May I have any suggestion about how to see ad in my iad component ?

Upvote 0