Android Question Please try not to ask about...

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1- Any question about illegal hacking, jailbreaking, etc.
2- Braking security and software passwords to avoid paying for them.
3-
4-
5-
6-

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
3-How to create a simple app which does this, and this, and this, and this, and this, but... this also
Hi Luca,
There are so many forums setup by friends and programmers to exchange tech tips and tricks, and help
each other with all kind of information, legal and illegal, to exchange pirated software.. and so on.
Some of us come here and may confuse this forum with those ones. The purpose of this post is to show
that basic4ppc is an official website of a software publishing company with a name and reputation, and with
all the accompanying responsibilities and legal obligations.. we are discussing issues in the official forum
of Software Anywhere company, and by no means any one of us can open a discussion thread for a topic
that's not appropriate or infringes other's rights.
Asking the forum for a free lunch does not fall into this because the question or request, regardless of its oddness
is still legal :)
So give us your hand in listing additional hints in this regard.

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In the line that I added, I am referring to those who basically asks you to develop his complete app :D

However, with regard to illegal things, you can contat my email address (I'm kidding, I'm not technologically advanced as a hacker :D)

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you came to NY and wanted to shoot real movie clips at Times Square, then you need to pay a lot of money to the City.. thousands..
but if you managed to videotape the clips without police seeing you then that's illegal!

Upvote 0