POLL: How many developers are Fresh Blood (that is below 40 years)?

How may developers on this forum are below 40 years of age?

• My age is below 40 years

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • My age is above 40 years

Votes: 111 73.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I meant that "was" time to migrate to VB Net! - Now to B4J ;)
I "am" still a fan of VB6 compared to VB.NET. I created a system to read smartcard (National Identity Card) chip using VB6. It performs better than the system that use VB.NET. It works for Win98 and above without relying to .NET framework.

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can I vote twice so to split my age and eventually be part of both groups ?

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That is my goal. So that as a youngster I could go out with my son and his friends and for the remaining part be still myself.
Although I know that It doesn't work.
When my wife turned 50 I hardly tried to exchange her by two younger girls, but I failed!
PS: please don't tell her I revealed her age .. I'd like to sleep safe ..

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
I’m 32 years old and I love this community. I learned programming from my father now 56 years old. We still do projects together. I love b4x it talks to me. I master at least 10 programming languages ranging from basic to kotlin passing through java, php c#. But still stick on b4x for it’s rad vision.

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very old man here. Will become senior citizen (60 years, as per Indian law) in next 3 years.
Started with Basic (original ver. 2.0) in original IBM machine (Boss's gift), with two 5-1/2 inch floppy drives, (hdd was not heard then).

Moved to GWBasic, dBASEII, FoxBase.....Xbase++, HMG MiniGUI, B4X.
Well want to retire with B4X label as it is giving more satisfaction and less work for me. (Reaping benefits of Erel's hard work. Thanks a lot Erel).

Regards,

Anand

mshafiee110

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have 29/8 years old 😃