Share My Creation Portable Warehouse : Source For Sale

Hello everyone,

Back at it again and again and again :)

We are releasing a new amazing app :)

It's a Portable Warehouse !

Helps you to sell to your clients invoice with pre defined products by you + you can .

Selling by generating and printing to any Bluetooth printer in the world :)

and of course the source code is for sale : Price is : 20$ (For a limited time only )

fs-payment1 (1).png

up12.JPG

Attachments

• MobAd1.JPG
    MobAd1.JPG
    476.1 KB · Views: 4,821
Last edited:

dongsool

Licensed User
Longtime User
I got the code.

It was a shame that we didn't have a perfect project sample.

It helps a lot.

victormedranop

Licensed User
Longtime User
one question when a write the phone number change to the language arabe or something.
I can't find the solution.
I got a license.

and save to db stange chars.

victor

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
one question when a write the phone number change to the language arabe or something.
I can't find the solution.
I got a license.

and save to db stange chars.

victor
Hello,

You can change the font of a label/EditText by deleting the following from the source code :
B4X:
Typeface.LoadFromAssets("arfont.otf")

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
hi, has anyone managed to insert more than 2 items? it would be nice to have a normal clv and insert all the desired items to make a complete receipt

1651681418356.png

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
in fact, I wanted to ask him @sfsameer if he could modify his app to insert all the lines that everyone wants to make the receipt, for now he only stops at 2 lines of articles, I thought that someone here had bought this source and possibly share the modification

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Sameer
is there a back end server to store and update the inventory database, or everything is in the Android app?
Can my customer pay by PayPal?
p.s.
I thought "Portable Store" is more related to this app than portable warehouse.. At first I thought this is a warehouse application (shipping, loading, unloading, trucks, drivers... etc)