Share My Creation Portable Warehouse : Source For Sale

Hello everyone,

Back at it again and again and again :)

We are releasing a new amazing app :)

It's a Portable Warehouse !

Helps you to sell to your clients invoice with pre defined products by you + you can .

Selling by generating and printing to any Bluetooth printer in the world :)

and of course the source code is for sale : Price is : 20$ (For a limited time only )

fs-payment1 (1).png

up12.JPG

Attachments

• MobAd1.JPG
    MobAd1.JPG
    476.1 KB · Views: 4,810
Last edited:

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sent the money right now, about Portable Warehouse source thanks also to the Amazing CRM source I will see everything on the weekend

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning, you would be able to convert your jobs to B4A even in B4i, I might be very interested
Could you please clarify, because what i understood is : do you have an available job for you in our team, is that correct?

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
let me explain better, e.g. the vs. Portable Warehouse product I would also like to use it on Apple IOS, is there a version for the IOS platform?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
let me explain better, e.g. the vs. Portable Warehouse product I would also like to use it on Apple IOS, is there a version for the IOS platform?
Unfortunately no, the app is made with b4a, but it's easy to convert it to B4i :)

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
I ask you the last question since I have no experience in B4i if I asked you to do it yourself, how much could this work cost?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I ask you the last question since I have no experience in B4i if I asked you to do it yourself, how much could this work cost?
The thing is we don't develop B4i because the cost of it is too expensive, you need an iphone, hosted builder and apple developer account and they all cost a lot so unfortunately for the time being we are only publishing B4A and B4J :)