B4R Question possible to use jMqttBroker library on esp8266?

candide

Licensed User
can we use jMqttbroker library on esp8266 to make a mini broker? (just a server able to receive messages from a MQTT client)

my idea is to connect a MQTT client to an esp8266 and this esp will be also seen like a mqtt client by cloudMQTT.com?

why this gymnastic ? a service MQTT on android cannot work full time because it is drainning 30% of battery, but if service start only a few seconds every minutes, it is OK.
my idea is to have a gateway in esp8266 able to collect MQTT messages from a client MQTT and able to provide messages collected to my android client at a command request in a few seconds

is it possible to have a server on esp8266 able to connect a MQTT client and to receive messages ? it is just what i need because i saw MQTT client is available on esp

thanks for your help

candide

Licensed User
Ok Thanks

i will try to do something with only a MQTT client on esp8266 : if this MQTT client subscrib at messages from original MQTT client (RF bridge sonoff), i will be able to send a messages at request of my mobile in a few seconds and every minute.
I will try in this way and i will see.

Thanks for your help

Upvote 0