B4J Question Problem with B4JPackager11 in Mac OS Big Sur

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good evening everyone,

I installed Mac OS Big Sur in a virtual machine and I downloaded java 11.0.1 from from this thread:

I executed the B4JPackager and in the beggining it was reporting for a lot of .lylib files that they cannot be trusted and one by one at each time I selected run anyway in the privacy and security settings. Finally it run correctly and I have got the "Done!" message at the end but when I try to run it with the ./run.command I get the following error and the application starts without Interface an all (just a blank form). What am I doing wrong. Here are the two errors that I get:

2021-03-12 22:26:39.832 java[1665:35693] CGLChoosePixelFormat error: 10002
2021-03-12 22:26:39.832 java[1665:35693] CGLCreateContext error: 10002

Thanks in advance.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, thanks for the answer. I tried to run the B4JPackager11.jar with jdk-14.0.1 and I got a message that "the jdk-14.0.1 is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move it to the Bin". I thought that this was happening because the B4JPackager was compiled with jdk-11.0.1 so I recompiled it in windows with jdk-14.0.1 and downloaded it to mac VM. I tried to run it again and the same thing happens. I tried to download 2-3 times the zip for mac from the thread mentioned above and tried to copy it and run it again and the same thing happens. Any ideas? Here is what I see (please maximize the video) :

Upvote 0

Revisable5987

Licensed User
I was running Majave 10.14.4.
I've just downloaded the JDK from the linked post and it's still working fine.

Big Sur is probably best avoided at this point. There's been plenty of issues for developers on real machines, let alone trying it on a VM

Upvote 0