iOS Question Problem with CLV

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all.

I have a problem with CLV. In my app I have a list of messages grouped by sender and it shows only subj of each message.

This list in webview. On click I select a message ID and based on this ID I open messagedetails screen where I select from my database all the messages linked to the selected messageID and show them in CLV. If the user wants to add some new messages he can do it and these new messages will be added to CLV. After user clicks on Save button new messages will be send to the server. It works fine.

My problem is - I click on a subj line in webview, messagedetails screen comes up with all linked messages in CLV. Let say I just want to read them.

Now I click back button to return to subjects list. I click on the next subj, messagedetails screen comes up with all linked messages in CLV. But new messages are shown on top of messages from the previous subject. I can't clear them - they are look like background image - I can't scroll them, I can't clear them.

I tried to use CLV.Clear but it only clears messages that are currently loaded, all the messages from the previous subj remains.

I attached a small project that reproduces this problem.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Chat2.zip
    176 KB · Views: 179