iOS Question Problem with Release App

Juanmavalero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
When I build a release and after download last build, it download an Archive.zip and all it`s ok but
since I added a new version of my app in iTunes Connect when I generated a release, download last build always download a .ipa file and uploading app to iTunes always show an error with this file.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Attachments

• error2.png
    error2.png
    61 KB · Views: 187

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
When I build a release and after download last build, it download an Archive.zip and all it`s ok but
since I added a new version of my app in iTunes Connect when I generated a release, download last build always download a .ipa file and uploading app to iTunes always show an error with this file.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hi,

You should not unzip the archive to get the ipa file. Just point to the Archive.zip and the loader will do the rest for you. I hope I understood the issue and solution correctly.

Upvote 0

Juanmavalero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Marcos, the problem is that the file is an. Ipa file. I don't unzip. It occurs since I add a new version in iTunes

Upvote 0

Juanmavalero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Once I've removed the Swift Libraries, I've generated Release Build and it worked.
But I uploaded a new version to iTunes and it has been rejected. I leave an image and txt log
Trying on my iPhone in debug mode, it works fine without any errors.

Attachments

• errorITunes.jpg
    errorITunes.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 181
  • attachment-8674108113666454473crashlog-AC86DCCD-84A3-4011-BE3F-E43C8E00729E.txt
    29.4 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The issue with the swift library will be soon resolved. I'm waiting for Apple to approve an app to make sure that it works properly after the change.

The error you see means that your app crashed. You need to test it locally in release mode after you uninstalled the previous version. Make sure to repeat this test with airplane mode turned on.

Upvote 0

Juanmavalero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel,

How can I test it locally in release mode? I tried to install the ipa file with iTunes but the installation does not finish..

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you need to add another build method and assign the development provisioning profile to it.

instead of using the normal run (play button/F5) you need to use tools > build server > build release app

Upvote 0

Juanmavalero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks sorex,
It gives me this error doing that

4i version: 3.60
Parsing code. (0.09s)
Compiling code. (0.17s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.01s)
Building Xcode project (0.06s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7 arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = Bloemen
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 392cce97-78e4-4013-ab7d-47c0bbd61c7c

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Provisioning profile "Development" doesn't include signing certificate "iPhone Distribution: Juan Valero (7FC6DCGKJP)".
Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.1'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

Upvote 0