Problem with Sqlite?

JJM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I wrote 2 programs using Sqlite some months ago and I have compiled they with Device.exe option. I just buy a new PDA HTC Diamond and I must recompiled all my programs to adapted them to the new screen. So I compile with the option Device(Auto Scale).exe and the programs without Sqlite run well. I use Basic4ppc 6.8 and all DLL neded are in the target folder.
Could you help me?
Thanks
JJ M

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I wrote 2 programs using Sqlite some months ago and I have compiled they with Device.exe option. I just buy a new PDA HTC Diamond and I must recompiled all my programs to adapted them to the new screen. So I compile with the option Device(Auto Scale).exe and the programs without Sqlite run well. I use Basic4ppc 6.8 and all DLL neded are in the target folder.
Could you help me?
Thanks
JJ M
Maybe on the new device the DLL is already on the device.

Erel, the compiled file searchs DLL in app folder or in shared dll folders?

JJM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sqlite

Hello,
1) When I use on my PDA a program compiled by Device(Auto scale) exe option i get an error message: "Le fichier ou l'ensemble nommé 'System.data.sqlite.device version=1.0.60.0, Culture=neutral Public key token=1FDB50B1B62B4C84' ou l'un des composants est introuvable". My PDA runs with Windows mobile 6.1 and Net.framework 2.
2)When the program using sqlite runs from Basic4ppc full version 6.80 (on the PDA or on the PC) all is OK.
3)When i compile the program using Sqlite by Device.exe option it runs fine but the window is too small.
Thanks
JJ M

IoSonoPiero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, when you use the SQLite library and from Basic4PPC for Windows you compile an application, the SQLDevice.dll library is embedded into exe.

Then, you have to copy:
SQLite.Interop.060.dll
System.Data.SQLite.Device.dll
into the folder where the app will be installed.

It's better to create a Cab file with contains:
the exe you generated
SQLite.Interop.060.dll
System.Data.SQLite.Device.dll

so you can always use and distribute the right files.

I hope this can be a solution for you!

JJM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I done that and the problem is always the same!...

Thanks
JJ M

JJM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
The SQLite.Interop.060.dll was not updated so it was the cause of the trouble.
Thanks

JJM

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello ghale and agraham,

thank you for your fast answer.

... oops, I've searched in the internet and at least I found it on my computer!

Thanks for your tip!