iOS Question Problems to install with B4i-Bridge

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
This has been happening in recent days, when I run the app (F5) and press Install on the Iphone 6 + (iOS 12.4.7) takes several minutes (about 5 min) to install the app, during that time B4i (v6.5) is disconnected, after installing I press F5 again but I skip the warning to clean and install, and again I have to do the whole process, I tried to increase Process Timeout to 500 seconds but it disconnects B4i and I have to start the whole process, I tryied to mark Prefer secundary but it I have the same problem.

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Uninstall all the debug apps from your iphone then reboot and try again.

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have done and again do the same, install the B4i app takes a few minutes, if it takes too long the buttons (Run, etc.) of B4i are disabled and you have to do the whole process again (clean and reinstall) and this can happen several times and sometimes it does not work, if it does not take too long to install the app on the Iphone the buttons (Run, etc.) are available and in this case it works properly.

Upvote 0

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yea I faced this type of lag too. But after turning wifi off then back on and rebooting the phone solved my issue. But after building the B4iBridge app from v6.50 I havn't faced this till now.

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you, I'll keep trying, it doesn't always fail but when it does it's frustrating

Upvote 0