iOS Question Problems with build updates

edgsistemi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
After loading a build for the new version using the application loader 3.0, or upload to iTunes Connect APP present in B4I (operations executed correctly) I can not upgrade because the build is not visible even after several hours in the address box. To be noted that I have already done this procedure successfully many times.
Thank you and sorry for my bad English

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
After loading a build for the new version using the application loader 3.0, or upload to iTunes Connect APP present in B4I (operations executed correctly) I can not upgrade because the build is not visible even after several hours in the address box. To be noted that I have already done this procedure successfully many times.
Thank you and sorry for my bad English
do you mean you can't see the build in itunes connect ?

Upvote 0

edgsistemi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is I try to write better

I uploaded a build from application loader 3.0 successfully. But, I am not able to view the build at all in iTunesConnect under the Activities tab. It just shows the default "Submit your builds using Xcode 6 or later, or Application Loadre 3.0 or later".

I tried uploading the build again, but it showed me that this binary already exists, so i chnged the build number and uploaded another successfully. But still the same issue persists. I even tried changing the version number and uploaded successfully again, but to no use.

Anyone knows how to resolve this issue? Can you please help me out? On apple forums seem to be many users in this state

Thank you

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
check the mail you got, there might be something mentioned that you need to fix something in your app.

the rejected ones will only appear (unselectable and with a x or red cross) after a successful one passed.

Upvote 0

edgsistemi

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is the answer of the Apple

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "xxxx APP". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:
This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.
This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCameraUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.
Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

how can I put the request in Info.plist

thank you

Upvote 0