Program registration & protection system now available for Basic4PPC

DaveW

Licensed User
Longtime User
A common question on the forum is "How can I protect my program from hackers?" or "How can provide a registration system for my program?"

As these questions were very relevant to me, I did some investigation on the internet and found a commercial system called IntelliLock (www.EZIRIZ.com) that provided these facilities for NET and Compact Framework programs. Of course it would not work with Basic4PPC but the developer very kindly offered to make a wrapper dll to allow Basic4PPC programs to access all the major functions of his system. I have been testing it over the last few days and it works very well.

With the consent of the developer and Erel, this wrapper dll is being made available here on the forum. As there are a few differences between the standard version of the system and the methods & objects exposed by the wrapper dll, I have put together a small help file explaining the differences and how to get started.

There is a free trial version of IntelliLock on their website, this is fully functional however it always displays 'nag' screens when a protected or licensed program is run. Of course you will have to purchase the licensed version if you wish to remove the nag screens!

I must point out that Anywhere Software is not connected in any way with EZIRIZ. Neither am I for that matter! But I will be happy to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability. I suggest however that you look on the Eziriz website for definitive help.

Regards,
David Wilbourn

Attachments

• Intellilock.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 179
  • LicensingWrapper.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

DaveW

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry about that Andrew, Not a very promising start :sign0148: