Project Partnership (Joint Venture)

aklisiewicz

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm looking for somebody proficient in B4A/B4i interested in partnership. This means working in cooperation on a big project which at the moment is work in progress. The web project is about 80% completed but since it grew quite big over the time I have problem to manage and develop everything myself (as I'm limited with time). The next step for this project is to build mobile Apps base on the existing functionality and data structure.
This will be long term assignment and long term income so you must be able to designate certain amount of time every week (for as long as you work with me). If you apply the next step will be to schedule some meeting/interview type session to discuss details (possibly over the phone or Skype).

Must have requirements:
- stable, fast and reliable internet connection
- min 2 years of B4X experience
- working knowledge of MySQL, SQLite
- availability (you would be required to attend [up to 2 hrs] developer on-line meeting every week)
- fluent English

Nice to have:
- working knowledge of Android and iOS
- coding experience in SQL, jQUERY
- basic knowledge of business rules (invoices, work orders, transactions, payments, general ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable etc.)
- mobile emulators
- web servers, database servers, ftp servers, mail servers

If interested please contact me by sending private message or call show contact info Please put "B4X - PROJECT VENTURE " in the header.
Thank you

PS>
If you have problems contacting me through PM you can reply here with your contact info, phone, Skype etc...

Last edited:

Descartex

Licensed User
Longtime User
You have blocked the private messaging