Share My Creation Pronounce Anything For Kids

Hi,

Here is my new app,

There are already lots of apps there to pronounce or speak. But I wanted to create an app that is unique in design and interface.

I created shapeless input and button. Creating buttons was easy. But creating a shapeless input was tough for me, particularly when I needed to created for multiple sizes of devices.

Please download and review,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vryn.pronounceanythingforkids

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 5,978
  • sc-1.png
    sc-1.png
    354.4 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi, i have tried your app but nothing happens when i press the button.
i have a nexus4 android 5.0.1

Rajesh kannan MJ

Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan12041981 Thanks for your input, Though I do not have that device, I am downloading it through Genymotion. I shall check it.

Just asking you, is the volume level better? I know you checked that. Anyways, Just making sure,

Thank you,

Rajesh kannan MJ

Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan12041981 I tried with Nexus 5 android 5.0.0 It worked. But I do not have 5.0.1 version. Do you have any idea why it is not making any sound? may be you are not having any TTS installed in your device?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello my friend! You did really nice and beatiful work here. I would like to know how did you build such a beatiful layout(buttons,textbox etc). Is there any tool?

you just take a normal button and put a transparent background to it...

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan12041981 I tried with Nexus 5 android 5.0.0 It worked. But I do not have 5.0.1 version. Do you have any idea why it is not making any sound? may be you are not having any TTS installed in your device?

volume is 100% check this video: http://www.sagital.byethost7.com/1.MOV

EDIT: i tried now the TTS example of erel and it also doesnot work, i dont know if my device is missing anything, its android and a google phone, maybe the lib is not compatible with 5.0.1, strange...

Rajesh kannan MJ

Licensed User
Longtime User
@yiankos1 There is no special tools needed. I have used transparent PNG images.

However, for text input I had to make transparent background. Also, I removed the borders. I have tried my best on the text input. That is the only hard part in this program.

Thank you,