iOS Question Provisioning profile "eomp" has app ID "com.eompdev.*", which does not match the bundle ID "com.eomp

JasonD

Licensed User
Hi Erel,
Please help.
I have been struggling with this for days before I wrote in to you. I've read heaps and heaps of posts regarding this and cannot figure out how to fix it, although alot of people have overcome this problem.

I have the bridge app working, and when I go to the Layout Designer in B4i, it all works and the buttons appear and change instanly on my ipad mini screen as I create and move them in B4i.

But when I try and compile and run the default program, I just keep getting this error.

B4i version: 3.60
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Compiling code. (0.01s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Compiling debugger engine code. (0.50s)
Building Xcode project (0.01s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = B4i Example
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = c38864bb-5c91-498b-a1aa-2a591b24a1fd

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Provisioning profile "eomp" has app ID "com.eompdev.*", which does not match the bundle ID "com.eompdev".
Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.1'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

I must have deleted the App ID, certificates and provisioning profiles about 20 times over the last week trying to beat this but I am completely at a loss now as to narrowing down the problem.

I have the hosted builder option.

Thanks Erel, looking forward to any help you can give.

Jason Dixon.

JasonD

Licensed User
Thanks Erel, That worked. I can't believe that that those 4 characters (.app) have consumed and wasted so much of my time. How come this is not in the tutorial videos?
But don't get me wrong, I am super impressed with the fast response you provided and appreciate the solution you've now provided. I wish I had of wrote in to you days ago instead of struggling on with it.

Upvote 0

JasonD

Licensed User
But in the tutorial video you just enter anywheresoftware.example

Does the tutorial video need updating? (please excuse me for continuing to debate this. Just tell me to shut up if I'm pushing your buttons Erel. Actually I'm so excited now that I can finally begin designing my app, but I would like to see if we can make this better for the next newbie who may get stuck on this)

Upvote 0