iOS Question Question about DUNS Number

Jose Luis Barajas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Friends

Last week I registered my company to get the DUNS registration code required by apple for get my register as company not as user only.
This process takes on average 20 days for me to sign up for Apple as a developer using my company.

Its possible to start testing whith my iphone without have finished yet this process with apple?

I not bought b4i license, If I purchase b4i licence can I start develop or I will wait until I have finished this record with apple?

Thanks in advance

Jose Luis Barajas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, thanks, for you response

Its possible to install on real device whitout the apple certificate, using your hosted service?

I need to show some tests to my customer on your iphone

Upvote 0

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, thanks, for you response

Its possible to install on real device whitout the apple certificate, using your hosted service?

I need to show some tests to my customer on your iphone
Hi Jose, I suppose you are aware than with a company Apple licence, you will not be apple to distribute your apps via the apple store.

Upvote 0

abhishek007p

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Jose, I suppose you are aware than with a company Apple licence, you will not be apple to distribute your apps via the apple store.

that is not true, company account have all features of a personal account, there are only two difference,
1. tax status of account and
2. name that appears on AppStore.

Jose Luis Barajas - better to go for personal account if you dont want to waste time, it is activated within 1-2 days. you can always convert the account to company if you wish. i tried with company account first and it got stuck with the DUNS non-sense, so i opted for personal account.

Upvote 0

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
that is not true, company account have all features of a personal account, there are only two difference,
1. tax status of account and
2. name that appears on AppStore.

Jose Luis Barajas - better to go for personal account if you dont want to waste time, it is activated within 1-2 days. you can always convert the account to company if you wish. i tried with company account first and it got stuck with the DUNS non-sense, so i opted for personal account.
Just have a look:
https://developer.apple.com/support/compare-memberships/
Apple Developer Enterprise Program Cannot distribute apps via apple store!

Upvote 0

abhishek007p

Licensed User
Longtime User
"Apple Developer Enterprise Program. If your organization is looking to create proprietary apps designed and distributed exclusively to your organization's employees"

that is enterpisere program and different from Developer account.
Jose Luis Barajas was talking about company account, which is called Organizations.

Upvote 0