Android Question Question on Libraries

tdocs2

Licensed User
Longtime User
Greetings, all.

I know these questions have been asked before, but I cannot find the threads in the forum.

I am cleaning up my libraries and additional libraries. I know I have put additional libraries in my core library folder.

1. Where is the list of the core libraries?
2. How do I ensure my additional libraries are up to date? (I know I have read this elsewhere, but I cannot find it).

Any and all help is welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

Sandy

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1- The core libraries are in the "Libraries" directory in the directory where B4A is installed, to get the "default" ones you might need to reinstall B4A.

2- You will have to either subscribe to THIS thread, or check them manually, there's no automatic way of doing it.

Upvote 0

tdocs2

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you, NJ.

The problem is that I was not careful and added some non core libraries to "Libraries" folder. That is what I am trying to clean up - move additional libraries out of the Libraries folder and put them in my Additional Libraries folder. So, I still want to see a list of the core libraries, and I cannot find one.

And I just subscribed to the 30 page thread, Subscribe to library updates.

Best regards.

Sandy

Upvote 0

tdocs2

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, NJ.

I was in the process of writing a reply to let you know that is what I did. I created a new folder and reinstalled V4.0. Now, I can do some cleanup.

Best regards.

Sandy

Upvote 0