QUIZ OF THE DAY!! - COME AND EARN SOME $$$

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1 Person went to hairdresser, after cutting his hair he asked how much do i need to pay
the hairdresser told him: open the shelf and put the SAME amount that is in the shelf and take 20$ back from the self.

2 person came and he told him the same, put the SAME amount that is in the shelf and take 20$ back from the shelf

3 person came and he told him the same, put the SAME amount that is in the shelf and take 20$ back from the shelf

in the end of the day the hairdresser opens the shelf and he see there is no money left (0$)

how much money was when the first person opened the shelf???

who will answer this quiz in less then 20min from now will get 5$ from me deposit :)

GOOD LUCK

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
another quiz:

you have a cake, you need to slice it to 8 pieces but you may slice the cake only 3 times how is it possible?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
another quiz:

you have a cake, you need to slice it to 8 pieces but you may slice the cake only 3 times how is it possible?

alvinmb

Licensed User
Longtime User
slice it horizontally into two and then two cuts top to bottom, and left to right ( 3 cuts)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
another quiz:

a man and a woman walks in the street, some guy stops them and ask them for their relation.
the man answer: HER mother in law calls MY mother in law MOM... WHAT IS THEIR RELATION?

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 211

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Brother and sister

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you cannot put the pieces on each other, its a big wedding cake and we would like to eat from it :)

alvinmb gave the right answer: slice it horizontally into two and then two cuts top to bottom, and left to right ( 3 cuts)

cake.png

Last edited: