Android Question RadioButton no visible when they're on a different panel

Luis Felipe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi eveybody,

This is my first message : sorry for my bad english and for my (no-)knowledge.
Trying to improve an example seen here in the forum, I add a panel to have a disting group of radiobuttons.
When they were all in the same panel, they we're all visibles but since I need to have severals and distinct group of radio buttons, I added another group (panel). But then the radio buttons that are on this new panel are not visible and I don't know why.
Any help? Thnax and have a nice day.

Luis

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
which is the "new panel"? What are the names of buttons you expect on this new panel?

If i make the lower panel HIGHER then you can see the buttons on this panel...
the lower panel ist 150dip in height but the buttons are placed with a TOP of around 270 dip... So they are out of visible area

You need to set the TOP-Value of these buttons relative to the panel... upper left corner of panel is your "0"-point... so i guess top should be 15-20dip instead of 270!?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Luis Felipe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi DonManfred.
The truth is that all the "design" of the UI I made it with the Designer.
The panel that I can't see is "pnlEdad" and the view inside that are "invisible" are rbtEdad1, rbtEdad2, rbtEdad3, rbtEdad4, lblEdad.
As I said I copied an example from the forum but as my example is more complex maybe I've made the right structure to do it.
May'be i'd made another thread with a question about that ?
However I'm going to see what you told me DonManfred.
Thank you.

Upvote 0