iOS Question Record Screen

igodese

Licensed User
Hello, I visited the link you provided, but it seems to be an example of how to create a video using the internal camera.
If your question is "how to record the display and create a video" then I remember I purchased (in year 2014) one App from Cydia market, called "Display Recorder".
I used it on my iPhone 3GS to realize a video-help about my new App, then I saved the resulting .QT video on my website.
The problem is that the program runs only on jailbroken devices...
I searched for an equivalent App for "untouched" phones, but it was impossible to find one, in year 2014.
So, I think that is something difficult to achieve without a specific library, probably not standard.
Hope it will help...

Upvote 0

cloner7801

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I visited the link you provided, but it seems to be an example of how to create a video using the internal camera.
If your question is "how to record the display and create a video" then I remember I purchased (in year 2014) one App from Cydia market, called "Display Recorder".
I used it on my iPhone 3GS to realize a video-help about my new App, then I saved the resulting .QT video on my website.
The problem is that the program runs only on jailbroken devices...
I searched for an equivalent App for "untouched" phones, but it was impossible to find one, in year 2014.
So, I think that is something difficult to achieve without a specific library, probably not standard.
Hope it will help...
No.
I want to save online video streaming and I searched and I found a way to record and its record application screen and then save in gallery

Upvote 0