Bug? Rejected after upgrading to b4i 1.5

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel,

I am not sure if this is a problem with b4i but , my app verison 1.0.0 which was build by b4i 1.2 was accepted withut any problems. I just added a label to my app and made a new version 1.0.1 with b4i 1.5 but app review has rejected because they say it crashes on ipad air 2 . They added some crash log files in resolution center.
I am not sure if this is a problem with new b4i version , or maybe they just culdnt see the problem with my 1.0.0 . Is there any chance it may be a problem with new b4i ?

Thanks

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
of course. have attached the logs also they wrote :
"We found that your app crashed on iPad Air 2 running iOS 8.1.2, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines."

Attachments

• logs.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 201

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
9 CoreFoundation 0x00000001845de4d8 +[NSException raise:format:] + 124
10 CT Speedometer 0x00000001000d5540 -[B4I ObjectToNumber:] + 476
11 CT Speedometer 0x00000001000a7c38 -[b4i_main _imageview9_click] + 244
The error is in ImageView9_Click. You are trying to parse a string into a number and the string is not a valid number.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ah all right. But when they did not notice it in 1st review i tought it was stg to do with the new version of b4i. Thank you Erel !

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The error is in ImageView9_Click. You are trying to parse a string into a number and the string is not a valid number.

BTW it is because it writes N/A when they dont allow the gps. So I think they did not allow the gps and because it writes N/A instead of speed, it makes te problem.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i had one app that was approved and then updated a new build with minor changes and it was rejected because of matatags (bla bla)
i just sent it again to review and walla approved...

i think you need to be lucky to be reviewed by the right guy :)