iOS Question Remote Compiler: Error: ** BUILD FAILED ** XUI Views

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
I´ve been trying to use B4XFloatTextField with B4I. At first I thought it was an error regarding CustomListView (I used the legacy and xCustomList view), so I clean up all the code so that only xCustomListView was used (v 1.71 class module).

There is no problem when I compile withoud XUI Views library, but when this library is attached, it shows the following error during logs when I compile.

The libraries that are used in the proyect are:
upload_2019-4-29_10-0-51.png

Any clues on where I can find then duplicate simbols?

Attachments

• log.txt
    380.6 KB · Views: 168

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have removed CustomListView (the old one), and I have the xCustomListView class module (not the library). It used to be named CustomListView but now I have renamed it to xCustomListView and B4XDialog has complain about:

Public Sub InternalAddStubToCLVIfNeeded(CustomListView1 As CustomListView, Color As Int)

Although I used another B4X dialog (Named B4XDialogMod), becasue it uses some custom functions of mine, I have no B4XDialog class name like that.

Upvote 0

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks @Erel the problem was that I was using xCustomList view class module and not the library, and have not updated the xCustomListView library (not even installed it on the IDE).

Thanks for your time
Cheers
FBP

Upvote 0