Longtime User

Attachments

• RDC-Client.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 3,757
Last edited:

JShankar

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am a newbie to B4A and am getting a missing library reference error for ByteConverter while trying to compile the above RDC Client example. I have copied the ByteConverter JAR & XML to the Additional Libraries folder. So, how do I add a library reference?

rpitts78242

Licensed User
Longtime User
How do you suggest a production RDC Server environment be setup? I presently run the RLC batch file provided on a Windows 7 workstation, but really need RDC server to run as a unattended background service on a ms windows server.

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
hmm, I'm missing something. I get, "Could not find or load main class anywheresoftware.b4a...."

ok, I got it working.

Last edited:

Mirco Crepaldi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi , Is there a way to protect the connection Client-Server ?
I need that the server reply only if the client give the correct password in the request.

Thanks.

gapi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
I'm a new user, and I'm also a newbie to B4A. I have a mysql db called "agenzia" with a table "utenti".
My java server has these config.properties:
DriverClass= com.mysql.jdbc.driver
JdbcUrl= jdbc:mysql://localhost/agenzia?characterEnconding=utf8

I am getting this error: table "test.utenti" doesn't exist
Where do I find this "test"?
Thanks

Greg Shearer

Licensed User
Hi ... and apologies for referencing this old thread ... but I need an answer to a question raised above briefly by Merlin2049er.
I am trying to run the server under Linux, but get this error:

Error: Could not find or load main class anywheresoftware.b4a.remotedatabase.RemoteServer

I can't find any reference to the class anywhere.
Can anyone offer some slightly more detailed instructions on the configuration steps required for Linux?

Any advice appreciated.

Regards,
Greg Shearer

Status
Not open for further replies.